We’ve taken our classic MA-1 Flight Jacket and have added some patches!
• Classic ma-1 flight jacket with five removable patches
• Four custom loop fields allow for any hook patch to be attached.
• 100% nylon water repellent outer-shell
• Fully reversible rescue orange polyester lining
• Poly fiberfill lined for added warmth.
• Zippered utility pocket with pencil pocket on the left arm, two front slash pockets with snap closure and two inside slash pockets with snap closure
• Ribbed knit collar, cuffs, and waistband.
• Brass zippers with black leather pull tabs
• Extra Full Cut
By purchasing any item produced by Rothco®, the buyer assumes responsibility to ascertain and follow all applicable federal, state, local and international laws in having, owning, carrying, shipping, transporting, and use of any Home Guard Tactical products.
The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rothco® and Home Guard Tactical, LLC, for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, transportation or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations.
You must be 18 years of age to purchase Home Guard Tactical knives. You may have other rights, which vary in different jurisdictions. Home Guard Tactical LLC, shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or any damages whatsoever arising from the sale, handling or use of any products.
As with all products, proper care should be taken when using knives, and related products. By purchasing, you agree that Home Guard Tactical and all it's Chapters and representatives are not liable for any and all mishaps related to the purchase of these or any other products we offer for purchase or provide as part of membership packages or gifts. This includes the use of any products at gatherings or anywhere else.
To prevent fire, keep burning candles within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov