550lb Type III Camo Polyester Paracord
Camo Polyester Paracord is a versatile and practical survival tool that makes for an essential part of your tactical pack or Bug Out Bag.
- Type III Multifunctional Camo Parachute Cord Has A Tensile Strength Of 550lb – Ideal For Tying Gear Together, Making A Shelter Or A Trap
- The Core Of The Camo Paracord Includes Seven Strands Of Smaller Rope That Can Be Removed And Used As Fishing Line, Sewing Yarn, Boot Laces, And Other Functions That Require Finer Sized Cord
- Multi-Purpose Utility Cord Is Great For Making Bracelets, Key-Chains And Other Accessories So You Can Bring Along The Survival Paracord Wherever You Go For Whenever You Need It
- Measuring Approximately 5/32” In Diameter
- A Must-Have Addition To Your Bug Out Bag, Rucksack, And Other Survival Gear
WARNING: California Residents Click Here For California Prop 65 Warning.
Please allow 2 weeks from the purchase date for order processing, creation, and fulfillment. Orders with multiple items may be sent in separate shipments depending on availability. Thank you for supporting small business.
All sales are final due to limited quantities. Exchanges may be permitted where the customer is responsible for shipping costs.